The Master of Business Studies (MBS) is semester system program designed to enable the students to work as competent mangers and to meet the demand of higher level managers in organizations, particularly in the functional areas of management. Upon graduation, a student should be able to function as a manager in business, industry, government and non government sectors, within and outside the country, in areas like accounting, marketing, finance and general management. The program specially aims to:
• Equip the students with required conceptual knowledge of business and management
• Prepare managers in the functional areas of management
• Develop knowledge and skill of business environment in national and global perspective
• Encourage entrepreneurial capabilities in students to make them effective change agents in the Nepalese society
• Develop research capability in the students
Why Study MBS at BernHardt?
MBS programme at BernHardt aims to develop students into competent managers for any sector of organized activity. Therefore, the student will have an opportunity to obtain a broad knowledge of the concepts and reality-based skills underlying the operation and management of organizations. Upon graduation, a student should be equipped to function as a manager in business, industry and government. Here at BernHardt, we have a perfect blend of the theory designed by curriculum and other supplements such as Entrepreneurship, Leadership & Personality Development Training and many other professional courses to make student equipped to compete in the market.
KBC realizes the importance of management study and helps to enforce the strength of this study so as to benefit our young aspirants. To achieve this noble objective, KBC is committed to equip students by:
• Preparing professional managers and administrators of tomorrow
• Igniting the entrepreneurship skill in the students
• Offering broad knowledge of the concept and reality based market driven skills of course underlying the operation and management organization
• Conducting research in dynamic issues of market and management development program
• Updating of knowledge and skills based from academic and practicing managers
• Innovating and promoting management programs catering the various social and economic sectors of Nepal
• Establishing linkage with the leading universities and management institutes in country and abroad and collaborating program development and implementation
• Carrying case studies of dynamic global environment and organization
• Transforming an individual into an effective and efficient professionals with all round development on business studies
• Offering professional training to meet the requirement in the organizational milieu
• Preparing for the post graduates level of study in the field of business management within and outside the country
Eligibility for MBS
The candidate applying for admission to the MBS program must have: Successfully completed Bachelor Level of the study or equivalent course from a Tribhuvan University or from any other University/Board in respective faculty recognized by TU.
Admission to KBC is highly competitive. The best students apply and they need to go through a fair but rigorous selection process.
CMAT form is available at all colleges offering MBS Program. Applicants should submit these forms duly filled in with supporting academic documents by the stipulated date and time.
CMAT Exam is conducted by Faculty of Management (TU). Sample Test Papers can be collected from college along with the CMAT form. Getting through this Exam is mandatory for admission. However the successful students appearing CMAT from other colleges are also eligible.
BernHardt Admission Application Form
The Applicant should fill in the BernHardt Admission Form. Application Form is available at the Front Desk of the college.
The aspiring students need to appear for the Personal Interview.
After the Successful appearance in the Interview the Applicant can enroll by paying the prescribed fee within given time.
Scholarships ...a matter of Self Respect
BernHardt provides the scholarship to the students in Need-based and Merit-based system
Research, Project work and Career Counseling
The enrolled students of BernHardt need to participate compulsorily in organizational research and project work. All students must prepare an individual report on their work as assigned to them. Moreover, students are required to show their active participation in seminars and other relevant programmes. Students are required to present their papers before the audience of experts on the similar occasions. The credits of such performances will be added in on the academic repute of the students. Such programmes will be organized in the long vacation and will be informed later by the Department of Research and Project wing of BernHardt. In addition to these, BernHardt is going to spend great deal of time to offer wide-ranging personal advice, Teaching Assistant opportunity career counseling and guidance to the students before, after and during the studies. This is the high time for students to familiarize with latest trends and developments on their chosen fields from experts and visiting faculty.
Leadership and Relevant Trainings
BernHardt differentiates itself as an institution that is continually renewing and transforming itself to meet the changing needs of students. It realizes the truth that students of today are in fact the leaders of tomorrow. In order to empower our students to achieve professional and personal success in a diverse global society, college has developed a culture to avail comprehensive socio-management and supportive educational experiences for the holistic development of students through Leadership Training. The College is aspiring as well as committed to provide relevant training and development programmes as and when the need is felt besides desire of students.